Host: Jeremy Geelan, JDJ publisher
Guests: Nigel Cheshire, CEO Enerjy Software and Andrew Binstock, industry analyst.
industries (e.g. finance, healthcare) metrics are required, managed and accepted as way to determine and ensure
the quality and consistency of each individual's performance. Why, then, does the software development industry
consider it taboo to gather and manage quality-related metrics at the developer level?
Join Enerjy CEO, Nigel Cheshire; industry analyst, Andrew Binstock and JDJ publisher, Jeremy Geelan, as they
discuss the importance of implementing quality metrics to build an effective software development process and the
benefits of managing metrics at the developer level. During this Webinar learn:
- Why per-developer quality metrics are an essential part of a well-managed software development process.
- How per-developer metrics can be dangerous if not used appropriately.
- What metrics can and should be measured.
- How specific metrics are collected.
- How quality metrics can provide process transparency that will benefit the whole team.
- How to accrue immediate business benefits, as well as long-term ROI from the introduction and management of a
quality metrics program.
Click Here to View the Archived Event on Demand!
Click Here to View the Archived Event on